AEM Legal Committee (ALC)
Groups by type
Groups by sector
The AEM Legal Committee serves the best interests of member companies by addressing compliance challenges with administrative law, product liability matters, including legal and non-legal member representatives.
- Provide an opportunity for AEM member staff charged with legal matters to meet and discuss common issues with equipment-industry peers
- To serve as a resource to AEM staff to provide guidance on current and emerging legal issues that are relevant to the industry
- Provide member input to guide session content for the annual AEM Product Liability Seminar
- Current AEM member in-house counsel and employees of leadership in litigation, e.g. risk management, product compliance, incident investigation, etc.
- Outside committee designated by AEM members.
Agendas and Minutes
For committee agendas or minutes, please contact an AEM assigned staff member. Information on the AEM Product Liability Seminar can be found in the "Education and Training Tab" under Conferences.