Component Members Executive Committee
Groups by type
Groups by sector
Identify areas of need for Component members and develop means of addressing those, while supporting, bringing value and Component members’ perspective to AEM, its committees and initiatives.
- Represent Component members’ perspective as relates to AEM products, services and initiatives in order to deliver maximum value to Component members.
- Identify AEM Component members’ needs and develop means to address them.
- Support AEM groups, committees and initiatives.
- Continue to support and bring the Components Manufacturers perspective to AEM's sustainability and supply chain initiatives.
- Continue to support and offer Component members' perspective in AEM committees that are in alignment with Component members' priorities.
- The committee leadership consists of a Chair and Vice Chair recommended by the Committee and appointed by the AEM Chair. It is expected the Chair and Vice Chair will serve two one-year terms, with the Vice Chair continuing on to serve as Chair.
- Other leadership posts (subcommittee chairs, etc.) will be determined by the committee on an as-needed basis.
- The committee is made up of 20 seats, each member serving a two-year term.
- Committee members are expected to be high-level executives within their organizations.
- The committee will represent a cross-section of the Component membership.
- At least one face-to-face meeting and 2-3 virtual meetings will be held each year or as required based on issues and activities.