Startup Leadership Group
Groups by type
Groups by sector
Identify means by which AEM can help meet the needs of startup companies in the off-road equipment space while also providing a networking opportunity to AEM startup members both among themselves, as well as with larger AEM members.
- From a holistic perspective, identify product-specific challenges and areas of need.
- Formulate solutions and/or determine means by which to address those challenges.
- Employ and direct relevant AEM service teams and/or committees (or establish sub-committees/task forces) to take action on those solutions.
- Identify ways to help connect AEM startups with other AEM members.
- Serve as a networking and connection point for startups to come together and discuss industry issues.
- Connect startups with other AEM members to help provide guidance and advice in navigating start up related issues.
- Identify means by which AEM may better support this group of members.
- The Chair is elected by the group and serves a two-year term.
- Executive-level committee of AEM startup equipment manufacturer member companies.
- Either a face-to-face meeting or conference call/virtual meeting will be held at least two to three times each year or as required based on issues and activities.
- AEM legislative team and any other relevant staff/committees will be invited to participate as required.