As 2024 gears up to be a critical year for the future of American agriculture, AEM is preparing to showcase the Future of Food and Farming in the heart of Washington, DC, during the 2nd Celebration of Modern Ag on the National Mall.
On May 6-8, 2024, more than 20 AEM members will be onsite in the nation’s capital between the Smithsonian Museums to illustrate the equipment manufacturing industry’s contribution to sustainably providing for a growing world.
“AEM is honored to lead our member companies and other industry partners in showcasing the sustainability of our food system on the National Mall,” said AEM Senior Vice President Curt Blades. “This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate how technologically advanced farms and ranches are today, as well as emphasize why the needs of rural America must be at the forefront of the policies lawmakers support.”
Participating AEM members include:
- Case IH
- Grain Weevil
- John Deere
- Krone NA
- New Holland
AEM and its members will not be alone in educating policymakers about the future of food and farming. A record number of partners in the D.C. agriculture community will also participate in the event, including:
- Ag Electronics Industry Foundation
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- American Bakers Association
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Seed Trade Association
- American Soybean Association
- Associated Equipment Distributors
- Clean Fuels Alliance America
- CropLife America
- Field to Market
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- National Association of State Departments of Agriculture
- Growth Energy
- National Association of Wheat Growers
- National Corn Growers Association
- National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- National Pork Producers Council
- National Hemp Association
- North American Millers' Association
- The Fertilizer Institute
- USA Rice Federation
- U.S. Wheat Associates
Several more partners are expected to confirm their involvement in the coming weeks.
To add your company’s voice to this effort, please contact AEM Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs Nick Tindall at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-701-4287.
For more AEM news and updates, subscribe to the AEM Industry Advisor.